Monday, May 5, 2008

The Updating/Remodeling is almost done!!!

YAY!!!!!!! Is about all I have to say, Ric moved our bed in tonight, so I don't have to sleep on the floor! It is tall though, so I almost need a step stool to get in bed, but I will manage! LOL The headboard & cupboard doors are not done yet, but they are close. Now the fun part is putting our room back together! Isaac's room is pretty much done, Brady's room is about done & the kids bathroom is done, so I feel pretty happy about that!! They all look so good, I sit in the rocking chair a lot, just so I can stare at Isaac's cute room!! I can't wait to show off all the things we have been doing! (I got my sewing machine back YAY, so I have been busy sewing various things too!!!!)
We have been LOVING the warm weather & the boys are in heaven being able to play outside so much!! I actually turned on our A/C this afternoon, I was HOT!! Kinda crazy, our Utah weather, we had a water fight last Monday, snow on Thursday & then A/C today!! All the boys are doing great and having fun at school for another few weeks, their last day is May 30th, I can't believe it is the end of another school year. Summer break here we come!!
Have a great week!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

You should post pics so we can all see the new rooms. Good to get it all done now before the baby, that'll be nice.