I haven't updated as much as I should, but life has been crazy busy (imagine that!) SOOO, what have we been up to the last few weeks, well...... I started sewing rag quilts & discovered I love to sew them, even though they are a bit crooked, I enjoy it. I am a bit sad right now though because my sewing machine broke (mid quilt nonetheless), & will be in the shop until May 1st, so now I can only cut the squares and be ready to sew, once it comes back, watch out, I will be a sewin' fool!! I have been feeling pretty good & I had my doctors appointment today, I am 24 weeks 2 days to be exact! Everything is going great, it was funny when the doctor put the Doppler on my belly to hear the heartbeat Isaac kept kicking it off, making it hard to listen for very long. Oh yea, we are naming him Isaac in case anyone was wondering!! So that was a fun appointment, I also got the green light to fly to California mid June to be at the temple when Heather gets married, so that was very exciting news!! Ric & I will get somewhat of a vacation before the baby is born, so that is a good thing!! Speaking of Ric, he is staying VERY busy at the credit union & sometimes, too busy, I like having him around so we miss him a lot when he has to work extra. Nathan started soccer Wednesday & he loved it, he even made a goal so that was awesome. They play twice a week for 5 weeks, so that will keep us busy for a while. Anthony is still loving school and doing really well, he is getting sad to see the summer coming, he says he will miss school a lot, (is this kid for real?!?) Casey is well, Casey, always saying the funniest things, and running around trying to keep up with his big brothers! And then Brady, what a ham, he is in LOVE with Elmo or Elmee as he says. We have 2 DVDs, that we ALL have memorized, but it makes him happy to see Elmee, so what can we do?! (i guess getting a few more options to rotate out could save everyone else's sanity!)
Well, I will "try" to be better about the next post, but I am not making any promises!!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Ok, so far I am a slacker at this!! LOL
Posted by Niki at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I like the name Issac, that's cute. You will have to teach me how to sew one day because I love those rag quilts, they're so cute.
Post a Comment