I can't believe how time it flying by!! We went to Lake Powell the first week in June & it was a fun vacation!! The water was way cold due to all the run off, but the lake is rising a lot, so that is good! Cold water & all, the kids still went swimming & had a blast!! The drive home was WAAAAYYY too long for me, I was very achy by the time we got home, good thing I got to rest the next day!!
I had my 32 week check up yesterday & the doctor said Isaac IS head down (he had been breech), so that was very exciting news!! He has also dropped a little bit! I go in again on July 1st and he will start checking me that week to see if I am dilating at all. I am in shock at the fact that it is sooo close now, Isaac will be here in about 6 1/2 weeks!! I have to admit I am starting to get nervous though, yes I have done this before, but I also know what to expect! It will be wonderful to have Isaac here, but it will be a bit of a challenge with Mr. I-have-to-get-into-EVERYTHING Brady! LOL, we will get through it and adjust I am sure!!
Ric & I leave for California on Tuesday morning for Heather & Tom's wedding, so that will be a nice break for us & an exciting time too!! (THANKS Aunt CeCe for watching the kiddos!!)
I promise the next post will have some recent pictures of our summer break!!! Take Care!!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Mid June Already?!?!
Posted by Niki at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment