Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yay for sunshine!!

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day!! We all enjoyed the warm sun at the park this afternoon. We played baseball, ran around, played on the playground & soaked up the sun!

This past few weeks has been a bit hectic, but hey, that's our life! (And for the record... I wouldn't change the chaos!) About a month ago, Casey's ear was bleeding, it kinda freaked me out I have to admit, so off we went to InstaCare. (Why is it that things ALWAYS happen on the weekend or after hours?? I should have a frequent punch card to InstaCare!) It turned out that he had an ear infection. He had tubes put in June 2006, they fell out so he had T-tubes put in May 2007, apparently his ear wanted them out, so that's what caused the bleeding & infection. SOOOO, he had to have the T-tubes surgically removed 1 1/2 weeks ago. Everything went well & he is tube free! Here is an adorable picture of him just before he went in, they gave him "giggly juice" to make him forget what was going on! Anthony was getting headaches, so I thought we ought to get his eyes checked & sure enough, he needed glasses. He looks sooo much older with them, isn't he handsome?! Anthony also had his science fair last week!! He grew crystals!

Nathan started baseball, he is on the Redwings! He has had some awesome hits so far! Due to our lovely Utah weather, he has had 2 games cancelled due to snow, but he says that's ok, it means more games!?
Brady continues to get into EVERYTHING, you can't trust that sweet smile, not for a second, it means he is up to trouble 90% of the time! We went down to Payson yesterday & he got to ride HIS pony, he was very excited. Isaac is getting such a fun personality. With his reddish, curly hair, long eyelashes and contagious smile, you can't help but kiss his cute face!! (We were attempting to fly kites, it was kinda cold so daddy had him wrapped up) I am so grateful for my boys, at times they are such trouble makers at times, they give me LOTS of gray hairs, they even make me cry, they make me laugh (daily), they give endless hugs~n~kisses, they make me worry (am I doing things right? is everything going to be ok?), they make me proud, they make me LOVE EVERY SECOND that I am their mom!! I truly am so blessed with a wonderful, caring, loving husband who loves me & our boys unconditionally!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

i'm still learning to keep track of my own blog, let alone other peoples...i just found your site through janet's site. wahoo for me. wahoo for you and blogging. your blog made me smile and laugh at all of your crazy kids and the busy life you live. hang in there, don't let it get ya down. hugs and kisses from us. we love you guys so much.

rosie said...

Hey I loved reading all about the latest! I think it's great all you girls are blogging. Keep up the great work and know that YOU ARE AN AWESOME MOM AND SOMEDAY THOSE BEAUTIFUL BOYS WILL BE ALL GROWN UP AND YOU WILL WISH THAT THEY WERE SMALL AGAIN (WITH SMALL PROBLEMS) "YOU CAN DO IT" I DID! love ya, mom