Last week was so much fun with Brady. I know that I always say how much trouble he gets into, but seriously this boy cracks me up. Grammie Rosie went to St. George for about a week to work on some projects with her friend, well Brady missed her, A LOT. Every morning he would ask if, "me go grammies house day?" Then in the afternoon he would ask again & in the evening too. On Thursday I had to go to St.Marks to pick up a RX, on the way we drove past Three Fountains, Brady said "YAY, me go grammies house," only to have me shatter his excitement to tell him that we were not headed to grammies, but the doctors office. He the asked me "Why you sick mommy?", try explaining migraines to a toddler sometime, I finally told him because my head hurt. After we picked up the RX, it was time to get it filled, we had to pass Three Fountains on the way back, again prompting the question of the week, then we drove past Rite Aid (we usually fill our meds. there), so Brady asks "mom, why you no stop get your medicine?" Is he observant or what?! I told him we were going to get it filled somewhere else this time, with a worried looked he said ok. All week I don't think he ever got tired of hearing me turn him down & finally on Saturday morning when he asked, he got answered with a "yes Brady, you can go visit grammie today!" He was so excited, so thanks grammie for coming home!! We ALL missed you!!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a smarty! He is so cute. Thanks for sharing your fun stories.
Post a Comment