Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer Break is almost here!

I can not believe that school is almost out!! Where did the time go? We have been very busy with baseball, piano, play dates and more, but seriously it's the end of May pretty much. The boys are definitely more excited for the break than I am. LOL So far this is what we have going on:
~Lake Powell planned for the first week out
~Casey starts T-Ball
~We will have lots of trips to the cabin I'm sure (we LOVE it there)
~Riding horses and visiting family in Payson
~One of our favorite summer events is all the 4th of July festivities
~Anthony will start early morning tennis lessons
~Nate has a football camp in July (am I crazy for letting him play?? It is just something in him that there is no stopping this boy, he was born addicted to football)
~Swimming lessons
~Wilkerson Family Reunion to Moon Lake
~SEVERAL birthday parties, 4 to be exact, Isaac's 1st & Nate's 8th are kind of a big deal around here!
~July 7th I start CNA school (Yes I am insane! It's something I've always wanted to do, so when my brother-in-law Tom said he was going I thought "why not!?" So the adventure will begin)
I THINK that is ALL, but I'm pretty sure that we'll have a fun summer!!
***BRING IT ON***

0 comments: