Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December ALREADY??!!

I know i am a total slacker at the "blogging business", maybe when life slows down I will be better. Ha ha ha, as if that will happen anytime soon, so take what ya get is all I can say!! :)

What have we been up to this last month? Well, A LOT!!! The boys are all doing wonderful in school,
*Casey is starting to read, pretty much along side of Nate, so that's exciting! Casey told me the other day that he really likes his teacher because she teaches him stuff!! (he loves to learn) *Nathan my sweet, stubborn one, would rather just do his own thing, play sports and socialize than any other subject, but he does understand that school is not just for fun, so things are going better!!
*Anthony is a smarty pants at everything he does, he entered the reflections contest and his origami 3D project is going onto district level!! Nathan and Anthony are in the school choir and they have their first concert Dec. 18th & we are so excited to watch them sing!
*Brady continues to make us laugh each day, he is such a silly (& very busy) 2 1/2 year old. His new favorite thing to say is "because", although I am not so sure he even knows what he is saying. He also LOVES to play "duck, duck, goose" with his brothers or just by himself, he likes to say his prayers all by himself and his favorite part about nursery is "snack time and more snack time"!
*Isaac is such a mamas boy, so you can guess that I don't get a lot done, he definitely, along with his 4 big brothers, keeps me busy! He has started to laugh, Brady makes him giggle the most, it's so sweet. He is still kinda small, but he has got a few chubby rolls going now!!
*Ric had his surgery on my birthday, and we are happy (OK I AM HAPPY) to report that the snoring seems to be gone!!! He is breathing a whole lot better and getting better sleep, so the surgery was a success!!! He healed great and is feeling much better!!
*I am doing good and staying very busy with all the boys and the various activities they are involved in. I am also happy to report that I am DONE Christmas shopping!! It's true, I set a goal to be done by Thanksgiving & I did it!! So now I just get to wrap everything, but that's not the hard part!! I will now be able to enjoy the holiday season & not stress about shopping!! (Thanks again to Ric for many nights that he watched the kids while I shopped!!)
*Yesterday I put up the Christmas lights and then when Ric got home we decorated the house and hung our stockings. It's so amazing the magic that is transformed by setting out a few things, and the boys are so excited for all the events that are planned and all the time we will be spending together with our family. We truly are blessed to be so close to all of our family!!

0 comments: