Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Doctor appointment update

I went to the doctor today, I am 36 weeks 2 days, I lost 1 lb., mostly because I have heartburn sooo bad I can't hardly eat. I am dilated to 2 cm & 50% effaced, so that is progress from last week! The fun (ok not really) fun thing I am experiencing this week is my pubic bone has separated, which makes walking, sitting & anything else pretty much a joke. (AND IT HURTS!!) My doctor said that this happens during delivery so that the baby can be born, but in some women (lucky me), it happens prior to labor, so I just get to deal with it until Isaac decides to make his entrance!! I got told to rest, don't lift anything, take warm baths & take Tylenol. So that was not very reassuring to hear, but it will feel better a week or so after delivery, yay. He also told me that I for sure won't make it until my due date, and really I could go into labor at any time, so stay close to the hospital! That is kinda good news I guess!! Soooo, my hospital bag is all packed & now we just wait!! I go again on Monday for my weekly check, so we'll see what's going on then!! Hopefully the next time I post things will be even closer!!

0 comments: